Welcome to H & S Automotive, Inc,
your car service in Marysville, CA!
If you’re looking for auto repair in Marysville, CA, you’ve found us. Here at H & S Automotive, Inc we work hard to earn your trust and loyalty. We know how important it is to find a Marysville car service you can rely on, so your satisfaction is our top priority each and every day.
Here at H & S Automotive, Inc we understand what makes customer service truly outstanding. You will feel the difference exceptional customer care makes when you work with us. We know auto repair in Marysville offers you lots of choices, and we aim to provide the kind of caring customer service that will bring you back.
Our professional automotive service offers you years of combined expertise from our well-trained technicians. We treat our auto repair professionals well because we value their skill and can-do attitude. We know our team sets us apart, saving you time and money, not to mention worry. When it comes to auto repair in Marysville, we are totally confident that H & S Automotive, Inc is the best option in town!
H & S Automotive, Inc
5 12th St
Marysville, CA 95901-4901
Affiliates & Certifications
About H & S Automotive, Inc Marysville, CA
Since 2006, H & S Automotive, Inc has been there for the people of Marysville, CA. We love what we do, and that basic fact fuels our business. We are dedicated to our customers, and that’s why they stick with us—the best auto repair Marysville has to offer.
Our family of technicians and service staff sees their work here at H & S Automotive, Inc as more than a job. It’s their vocation and livelihood. Each member of our team is invested in your satisfaction.
H & S Automotive, Inc was founded on the basic idea that everyone deserves respect. It is our mission to treat each person that comes through our door with dignity and sensitivity. We believe this attention to detail has paid off by providing us with our loyal, friendly family of customers. That’s what makes H & S Automotive, Inc the best car service in Marysville, CA!
Are you ready to experience the best Marysville, CA car service available? Please give us a call or make an appointment here.
The Absolute Best Car Service in Marysville, CA
What sets H & S Automotive, Inc apart from all of the others in Marysville, CA?
Trust: When it comes to auto repair in Marysville, it’s all about earning loyalty and trust by doing our very best every day. We are determined to earn and keep your trust.
Talent: At H & S Automotive, Inc, you can rest easy knowing that our highly-skilled, experienced auto service professionals are handling your car. Our technicians bring years of experience, skill, and education to the Marysville auto repair table.
Time: We take the time we need to provide you with top quality car service in Marysville, and we take the time to talk to you about what that means. We listen to you so we understand your needs and goals for your auto repair.
Recently Serviced Vehicles
- Mileage113,076Service Date2/12/2024Services Performed
Brett S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/12/2024
- 2000 & Newer Vehicle Smog Inspection
- Mileage192,522Service Date1/22/2024Services Performed
Jose T. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/22/2024
- Check engine light-P0456-when fill gas does not want to start right away. Cannot see any gas leaking. No smell of gas. Customer has checked for leaks and nothing noticeable. Started with fuel cap light. Replaced cap. Then got code. Replaced purge valve. Then the problems started. Tech Notes: Check engine light on, check scan codes, code P0496-purge control excessive flow. Tested purge valve, fails functional test, stuck open. Tested computer control and power to purge valve good. Purge valve sticking open and needs replaced.
- Installed new purge control valve. Retest, ran evap test. Passed. No more permanent or temporary codes. Works as designed now.
- Mileage183,626Service Date1/5/2024Services Performed
CJ S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2024
- Mileage65,677Service Date1/8/2024Services Performed
Paula W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2024
- Mileage203,789Service Date1/8/2024Services Performed
Emily J. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2024
- Mileage239,928Service Date12/22/2023Services Performed
Alexis O. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2023
- Replaced thermostat with new seal. Added 3 qts of coolant to system to let system warm up to get all air pockets out. No further repairs needed at this time. Cleared code.
- Mileage123,731Service Date12/19/2023Services Performed
Kellee B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/20/2023
- Engine overheats. Pressure test and inspect cooling system for leaks and causes for overheating. (Steam, losing coolant, pressure relief at radiator cap or recovery system.)
- Replaced Radiator and recharged ac system with 1.32 lbs R134A. Recovered .62 lbs. Charged customer for .64 lbs of freon. Added 9.5 qts (2.5 Gallons) antifreeze. 3 push pins and one bolt retainer that was missing on arrival, we replaced. Test drove vehicle for 10 miles. No leaks. Key fob needs battery. No further repairs needed at this time.
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – R-134a Refrigerant – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- Mileage144,896Service Date12/1/2023Services Performed
Dean C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/1/2023
- Just bought vehicle
- Found nipple at radiator to hose broken. Glued and repaired. Not leaking at this time. Replaced thermostat and seal. Added 1 gallon of coolant. Test drove for 7 miles. No overheating at this time. No further repairs needed at this time. Noted radiator reservoir hose where refill is needs to be replaced, broken. We repaired for now. Still recommend to replace radiator.
- Mileage155,263Service Date11/7/2023Services Performed
Danny V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2023
- Customer states vehicle idles rough, high rpms, Customer states upon highway speed acceleration vehicle is not responding as quick as it should and is making a bad noise. Test drove vehicle, everything checks ok at this time. Vehicle is equipped with Eco. Noticed dust cover was hitting rotor. re adjusted, ok now. Suggest possible transmission fluid swap. Went on test drive with customer
- Mileage126,840Service Date8/24/2023Services Performed
Patricia (Trish) L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2023
- Mileage195,346Service Date8/16/2023Services Performed
Susan N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2023
- No start , it is trying. Vehicle ran out of gas, customer refilled and vehicle would not start. Has had fuel related work done in house previously. Will print all history. Has no Fuel Pressure 0psi. Has power to pump in the tank, needs new fuel pump. R&R Fuel pump, Fuel pressure 55psi. Check engine light on at first start up. Code: P0456. Cleared code, test drive two time. Hasn't ran evap monitor but code has not come back. Advise drive, if check light comes back on bring in for inspection.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – w/Two Piece Driveshaft – [Includes: R&I Fuel Tank.] – [DOES NOT include test.]
- Drain & Fill Gas Tank to drop tank
- Mileage125,203Service Date8/15/2023Services Performed
Joe C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/15/2023