- Vehicle is whining, when steering straight, left and right. customer believe may be PS issue.
- please top off window washer fluid.
- rear driver side window. Rear driver window checked, found regulator arm slide track off center. needs re centered and fixed in place. Check rear passenger, regulator bad and same slide track issue on that side as well. Needs new Reg and track re centered and fixed in place.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- removed and replaced air cleaner, works as designed.
- LR replaced regulator/motor assembly, re centered both window reg track slide and fixed in place. windows should not be used for at least 24 hours before use to allow binder to set properly.
- Removed and replaced high pressure hose, works as designed now. PS still making a bit of noise. Could be PS pump from low fluid to long or to many times.
Cindy A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2022