CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-29T22:58:01+00:002015 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-29T22:58:01+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- Perform Emissions Inspection AAA
- Customer reports, There may be a transmission leak, possibly as the oil cooler. Tech checked, found that transmission oil cooler lines are both leaking and need to be replaced.
- Rotate tires.
- OIL COOLER HOSE – Remove & Replace – Main,One or Both
Paula I. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/28/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-11T23:01:19+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-11T23:01:19+00:00
- Perform Emissions Inspection Failed Reason: Tampered and Failed smoke Check.
Lois C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2023
CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-14T22:58:28+00:002008 Dodge Nitro CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-14T22:58:28+00:00
- Tech found Code: P0456 Small leak. Test gas cap – Failed, gas cap is bad. Smoke test no visible smoke found, tech removed ESIM to check piston movement. Piston slow and sticking slightly, Part is defective and needs to be replaced as well as a new gas cap.
Kenneth P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/9/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-28T22:00:34+00:002004 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-28T22:00:34+00:00
- Customer has a P0404 and P0430. Needs confirmed and diagnosed. Bad cat bank 2 needs a new one P0404 – needs new EGR valve.
- Ac is not blowing as cold as it should. Needs diag. Tech removed broken recirculate door. AC air volume is good now and cools down to 44 degrees discharge.
- Removed and replaced EGR valve, cleared codes and test drove. Vehicle ran the Catalyst monitor, EGR and O2 sensors monitors. code right now. Recommend waiting on replacing the Cat to see in the P0430 codes come back later.
David M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/27/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-15T22:02:12+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-15T22:02:12+00:00
- customer reports Check gauges light came on, oil pressure on gauge dropped. customer stopped vehicle and checked oil, oil was full. Scanned codes: P0522 P0300 P0218 P0714 Right stop lamp circuit open, lamp out light on. Check gauges light came on, check found oil pressure gauge at 0 and check gauges light on. check, found coolant very low. pressure tested, held PSI for 30mins. Suggest top off coolant, replace oil pressure sensor switch and retest.
- removed and replaced oil pressure switch, works as designed now. also replaced trail light module, brake light now works properly. added half gallon of coolant and half gallon of water.
John T. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-13T22:04:03+00:002005 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-13T22:04:03+00:00
- Vehicle needs Vapor canister solenoid.
- When heater is turned on, passenger side floor vent blows cold air. when AC is on it blow hot air. also AC not blowing cold air. AC working fine, issue is cabin air filter housing is gone as well as cabin air filter. This door allows air to pass over evaporator and instead is going straight down passenger side.
- Check, overall found rear brakes very low. suggest replacing them and turning rotors. Found LEft Rear shock blown and leaking suggest R&R both rear shocks. Front left strut leaking front right defective. Suggest R&R both front struts. Found rack and pinion leaking left and right side pouring out needs R&R as well as inner tie rods have a lot of play (rack and pinion will come with tie rods).
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front Axle – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- removed and replaced, works as designed.
- removed and replaced rack and pinion assembly. no more leaks from rack and pinion. this repairs covered the leaking rack and pinion as well as the bad inner tie rod issue. works as designed.
Jesse S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2022