CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-23T22:01:07+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-23T22:01:07+00:00
- Vehicle sputtering, while driving, customer reports when accelerating vehicle doesn't want to pull above 45mph. Codes stored: P0304 P2311 Checked engine light, found ignition coil wire/pigtail defective. Checked the wire and found animal damage to wire. Connector needs replaced. installed new ignition coil wire. cleared codes, no more engine light.
- removed and replace ignition coil connector May need splicing. removed and installed new ignition coil connector.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
Juan L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/22/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:01:33+00:002011 Dodge Charger CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:01:33+00:00
- Removed and installed Front struts, works as designed now.
- removed and replaced new rear shocks, works as designed now.
- (Additional) – SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace w/Dual Exhaust add
Roger H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:03:22+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:03:22+00:00
- Misfire P0300-Random misfire Found coil loose, tightened. Found PCV hose loose, tightened down. Test drove runs fine, no misfires detected at this time.
John T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2020