CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-30T22:00:22+00:002004 Ford Focus CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-30T22:00:22+00:00
- Vehicle died upon turning on the AC. lost all motor and power in vehicle. No lights before or as it died or after. turned over after dying, just fine. continues to turn over and drive without dying. Needs blower motor and fuel filter. Both parts are the original and have never been replaced. Brake light in cluster staying on but Dimly. Maybe have the circuit board or possibly replace cluster. can not do in house possibly C&M most likely dealer.
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace
- BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR – Remove & Replace
Debra A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/28/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-23T22:02:24+00:002014 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2022-03-23T22:02:24+00:00
- rear brakes fine, rotors and pads changed less than 6 months ago. Front brakes are the problem, customer know pads for sure need replaced and supplied parts for that. Needs front pads and rotors.
- Rotate tires.
- Customer supplied brake pads removed and replaced front brake pads and rotors. vehicle has been converted to heavy duty parts for pads and rotor job.
- Both front
Phillip R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-01T23:02:59+00:002004 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-01T23:02:59+00:00
- Tech found, oil over full and dark. needs oil change before R&R parts to see if it corrects issue. 12/31/21 All issues resolved when oil change was done. Vehicle was close to 5 Qts over filled. Tech drove repeatedly to run monitors and see if codes would come back. All monitors cleared except CAT. Needs to be driven before smog to clear the CAT.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Vehicle nearly 5 Qts over filled.
Jana B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/31/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-17T22:01:59+00:002008 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-17T22:01:59+00:00
- Perform Emissions Inspection
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In Line
Jeff N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2021